Rechercher dans ce blog

samedi 1 novembre 2008

NaBloPoMo starts here!

Hallowe'en's over for another year and this is officially my first post for NaBloPoMo! And of course I can't think of a single thing to say...(unusual for me, many would say).

That said, I have great hopes for this month: I'm hoping the discipline I'll need to write something every day will rub off in other areas too... Like not going to bed at ridiculous times (screwed that one up already - it's 2.15 am right now), working more "productively", you get my drift.

But it's not going to be easy, that's for sure - and discipline has never been one of my strong points.

Anyway.

Had quite a fun Hallowe'en down at the "French-American Center" where C and L were both dressed as green-faced witches and looked horribly cute rather than plain horrible. That said, C won 2nd prize in her age group for her costume, which was cool (shame for L, who was actually dressed exactly the same - but she took it like a trooper!).

And the school half term holiday is coming to a close (4 days to go), and has actually been quite fun (did I really say that?).

So, here's to the rest of November - discipline, discipline... and a new me at the end!

Aucun commentaire: