Rechercher dans ce blog

samedi 25 octobre 2008


So, after blogging even less than sporadically for the last 6 months or so, I've now decided to sign up for NaBloPoMo and 30 posts in 30 days... A real challenge for me!
I'm not actually very sure how I'll manage, but I've launched myself (very, very cautiously) into a "New Me" programme, so perhaps a little bloggy discipline will do me good.
And this "New Me" programme? Well, I've taken up Tai Chi Chuan, once a week. Absolutely hopeless at it, as I guessed I would be, but I'm hoping it'll "tone" my few remaining muscles before I collapse into a heap of blubber and jelly... I've also promised to start eating better (haven't actually started yet, but I will), get the flat looking presentable enough for us to invite people round, get my Christmas shopping done early (ha! ha! famous last words)... Really, a New Me is on the horizon.
So, wish me luck for NaBloPoMo - I'll do my best!

Aucun commentaire: