Rechercher dans ce blog

lundi 1 décembre 2008

Madagascar 2

OK, so I saw the French version (can't see kids' films in English here - which irritates me but makes sense as many (obviously) couldn't read subtitles) but I have seen the first Madagascar film on DVD in English and find the French voices pretty spot on for once.

But this second film? Oh, you have to see it! It's hilarious (to my tastes, anyway). I still love the psychotic penguins and the chimps-with-opposable-thumbs, and am very fond of King Julien, but my favourite this time round is Moto Moto. Hilarious, really hilarious.

So, a good day out. Except of course L was scared of (many parts of) the film - she has real separation anxiety, even more than my cat, which is saying something - and C ate too many crisps during the film so didn't eat any lunch (and we went out for lunch - a rare occurrence for us) and both girls were tired and so progressively stroppy as the afternoon wore on and oh, apart from the film, today was just disappointing.

But at least I have the scenes with Moto Moto in my mind to keep me cheerful, even when I have to get up at 6.30 tomorrow morning to go teach at 8 looking like a cross between a witch and a zombie...

Can't wait for the DVD to come out, so I can see it in English!

Aucun commentaire: