Rechercher dans ce blog

mardi 25 novembre 2008

Not concerned, but...

Took C to the paediatrician this afternoon for her annual check-up and of course the doctor - who is an excellent doctor who's known her since she was 1 month old - has totally FREAKED ME OUT.

To be fair, he said he's not particularly concerned... BUT.

He heard a heart murmur, so we have to go and get an ECG. He said it's quite common, particularly in growing children (she's almost 7), bla, bla, bla.

But he still said the words "heart murmur".

And that has freaked me out. So I guess I'll be spending the night on Google once again...

He also said she has minor scoliosis, that needs "watching" but that he's not concerned about...bla, bla, bla.

But I am.

She's my baby, my sweet, beautiful baby. And I can't bear that there may be "things wrong".

I know all this is minor compared to others' worries. But I'm still scared for her.

I just want my sweet girls to be healthy and happy!

1 commentaire:

JChevais a dit…

I have a heart murmur too. If you are born with it, it's harmless. Least.... that's what I was told.