Rechercher dans ce blog

jeudi 1 janvier 2009

Happy 2009!

OK, I know none of you got any sleep last night in anticipation of my answers to Linda's questionnaire, but I'm sorry. It's now technically 2009 here in the south of France (2.35 am to be precise), and I've just finished watching the fabulous "Mamma Mia!" (if you haven't seen it, GO SEE IT!) and I'm too dead beat to start getting serious about what I did or didn't do in 2008. So that might be for tomorrow instead (but you WILL get those answers, I promise!).

Just so that those of you who spent NYE alone under a mountain of Minnesotan snow (or whatever) don't feel left out of all the fun and games going on everywhere - D and I toasted in the New Year with (wait for it - and remember, I'm a total WILD CHILD)... suspense, suspense... CUPS OF TEA and a shitload of chocolate. Hardly the stuff dreams are made of, but hey, I quite enjoyed it! Though I do feel kind of sick right now from too many After Eights.

So I'm off to my bed to dream about romance on a Greek island* (as if), and wish you all a happy, healthy and prosperous 2009!

Happy New Year!

* It has to be said, Pierce Brosnan may be old enough to be my father (good to know there are still people that fit THAT category), but he's remarkably sexy!

Aucun commentaire: