Rechercher dans ce blog

mardi 16 décembre 2008

Stupid

So, just call me stupid. I can handle it, and Lord knows I deserve it...


It must have been around 4 am when I finally fell asleep last "night". And yes, today's Monday, the only day of the week when I have to get up at 6.30 am, be at work by 8, teach from 8 till 12 and then from 1.15 till 3.15, come home, become a maman again and then work all evening.


On less than 3 hours' sleep.


And yes, of course, it's already 1.15 am here and I still have a shitload of stuff to do.


And yes, C's teacher is off sick so the kids have been told they don't have to go to school tomorrow (so of course she wants to stay home, which also of course means that L wants to stay home too), meaning I'm going to get pretty much fuck all done tomorrow, too.


Got more Christmas cards today and still haven't sent any.


Haven't finished my Christmas shopping (haven't even started as far as D is concerned, or C's birthday), haven't made any headway on C's birthday party...


And my new passport photo is spectacularly hideous, but I'm going to have to keep it for the next TEN years. And the renewal process is going to cost me 150 Euros plus 21 Euros for postage. I'm in shock.


Not a great day, as you can tell.

1 commentaire:

Becky Brown a dit…

Oh, be strong, my friend! And get some rest.

Thanks for your kind words on my blog. For the record, I thought of you alllll night ... I saw Our Boyfriend Neil Diamond.

He said to tell you hello, again, hello. And also? To hang in there.