Rechercher dans ce blog

mardi 22 septembre 2009

Here; oh, so very much HERE

Yup, you guessed it. My MIL arrived last night (thank God I had a PTA meeting till 10.30 pm and then had to come home and work) and is already driving me TOTALLY BATSHIT CRAZY. Nothing "bad" has happened (yet), but I've never met anyone who takes so long to do things, who feels the need to provide you with a running commentary of everything she does (yes, and that includes bowel movements. TMI, I know, but if I have to put up with it, I feel it's only fair that you should too), who spends so much time thinking/talking/preparing and eating food, who finds a way to criticise just about everything (the blanket on the bed, the temperature...), and who just bugs me by simply being.
I'm becoming bitter and twisted, I know, but THAT'S THE EFFECT SHE HAS ON ME.
Roll on Thursday, that's what I say.

Aucun commentaire: