Rechercher dans ce blog

mardi 1 mars 2011

NaBloPoMo - take 3!


Yeah, it's always when I have the most work that I decide to do NaBloPoMo... but I'm thinking that maybe the discipline of trying to find something to write about every day for 31 days might be good for me.

This month's theme is "In a word" - so I'm going to dedicate today's post to the following word:

DISCIPLINE

It's something I fear is severely lacking from my life and I need to find some. Of course, it's a vicious circle: I need discipline to get my life back on track; but my life won't be back on track until I have some discipline (and a nice, strong man...but that's another story)...

Anyway. We'll see how it goes.

Part of this search for discipline means resisting the urge to go back to bed whenever the girls aren't around (quite often, as it happens, and they're off to Paris for a week with their father on Thursday). It's now 3 pm and I'm fighting that urge with all my heart - I think I'm going to have to go out and do something errand-y before I can contemplate getting down to some work.

The sun is shining, it looks and feels like spring; there are buds on the trees and the light is that bright, hopeful light so different from the dark sun of late summer and autumn.

A new year is dawning.

Let it be so.

Aucun commentaire: