Rechercher dans ce blog

mercredi 16 mars 2011

Random

Yet another meme, I'm afraid, and of course it's from Avitable, who seems to enjoy them as much as I do...

1. Who would you like to show up at your door to say they love you?

Johnny Depp, Pat Monahan or Puck from Glee (though not all at the same time)


2. Last furry thing you touched?

Easy - my cat, Tom
3. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?

Apart from small amounts of caffeine and chocolate, only cetirizine (an anti-allergy drug). Boooo-rrrinng
4. Do you miss film or does digital work for you?

Much prefer digital - no more paying for prints of shitty photos!
5. Favorite age you have been so far?

In retrospect, I guess about 28 or 29 was pretty good (though I doubt I would have said so at the time)
6. Your worst enemy?

Myself, without a shadow of a doubt. Failing that, my ex who seems to hate me without even fully realising it most of the time, which scares the shit out of me.
7. What is your current desktop picture?

A psychedelic Windows offering of hearts and swirls and stuff. Nothing original, but I like it.
8. What was the last thing you said that was funny?

You'd have to ask the people I was talking to...
9. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?

Right now, given the severity of the debt I'm in, I'd choose the money, but I think ultimately flying would be a better bet.
10. Who can’t you say “no” to?

Myself - I have almost no self-discipline for the things I should have.
11. The last song you bought or downloaded?

"Meet Virginia" by Train (She pulled her hair back as she screamed, "I don't really want to live this life!")
12. What time of day were you born?

About 6 am from what I've been told.
13. What’s your favorite number? Why?

I don't have one. But I dislike 4 and 6...
14. Where did you live in 1987?

For the first 9 months, I was still living with my parents down in the Conservative heartland south of England (West Sussex). From October, I was a student at St Andrews University (where Prince William went, though much later in his case) in Scotland, most famous for a) golf *yawn* and b) the opening beach scene from the 1981 film, "Chariots of Fire", even though in the film it's meant to be Kent.
15. Are you jealous of anyone?

No one in particular, more generically people who don't have to worry about money all the time, and people who are loved and in love and not scared of spending the rest of their lives alone.
16. Is anyone jealous of you?

I seriously doubt it.
17. It’s been almost a decade. Where were you when 9/11 happened?

Easy. I was home, working and totally freaked out (not by what you think): I was pregnant for the second time and 9/11 was the day when I was exactly the same number of days pregnant as I was with my first pregnancy when my baby inexplicably died. I was a bundle of nerves all day and when the news started coming through mid-afternoon (remember, I'm in France, so we're 6 or 7 hours ahead) I was so shocked and disturbed by the awfulness of what was happening, plus my own personal stress, that I ended up getting contractions, freaking out further still and ending up in hospital for 6 days (my daughter was born safe and sound, though one month early, later in 2001 but it was a scary time for me all the same).

1 commentaire:

Avitable a dit…

I like your answers, although I was hoping for something different for number 2.

And you need to email me your address again so I can send you some Cadbury Creme Eggs!