Rechercher dans ce blog

vendredi 30 mars 2012

Back

[blinks]
Wow. Has it really been more than a month since I wrote something here? Time really flies when you're having fun, huh?
Not much to update, to be honest, as the last few weeks have continued to be hellish, full of waiting and praying to whatever god I believe in (always had a bit of a soft spot for the Greek and Roman deities, I must admit), even though no one seems to be listening...
Finances still on the brink of implosion, solutions being promised but never actually happening. Currently have 10 € in my purse and nothing more, no means of getting more without borrowing.
Many tears have been shed, many unpleasant phone calls have been made, many unfeeling bank-y types have been spoken to.
I just keep on going, trying to keep my head above water, trying to convince myself that this, too, shall pass and that there will be better times.
Hard to imagine a lot of the time, it has to be said.
But yeah, I'm back, and I've decided to kick start my blog (yet again) by signing up for the "Blogging from A to Z" challenge. In other words, after weeks of silence, you're now going to be bombarded with a post a day, every day but Sunday (except for the first Sunday, which is kick-off day), for the entire month of April. Lucky you!
The good news is that the challenge recommends that posts be kept short...

Aucun commentaire: