Rechercher dans ce blog

mercredi 11 avril 2012

J is for...

Just stop, already!

That's what I want to say to 2012... I mean, COME ON! I've had such a string of crap years now that they can't really be called crap any more, they're the new normal!

So come on, 2012! Play the game! Give a girl a break!

I'm not asking for much - some financial leeway would be nice (I'm not asking to win the lottery - even yesterday I wasn't asking for that, just trying to imagine what it must be like...), some self-confidence would be amazing and a man? Oh, yes, that would most definitely be welcome.

Not necessarily this one (though obviously I wouldn't say no - and "they" do say he's single now...):
But yeah, a man would be very nice. Very nice indeed.

Maybe this should have been J is for Johnny Depp...


1 commentaire:

Dawn Embers a dit…

lol... nice one. I agree the year needs to do something different. so tired...